Friday, October 1, 2010

St. Paul Art Crawl--just a week away!


 Leaves are turning color, the evenings are getting cooler, and the art crawl is just a week away! I will have my Tilsner home studio open for the Fall Art Crawl and hope you will stop by to visit! Here are the details:

Friday, October 8th 

                                 6-10 pm
Saturday, October 9th 
                                 12-8 pm
Sunday, October 10th 
                                 12-5 pm


Tilsner Building
                             Studio 507
300 Broadway Street
St. Paul, MN 55101

 

Hundreds of Artists will open their studios to the public during the Fall Art Crawl. 50 Artists will be showing their work in the Tilsner building alone. This includes painters, potters, photographers and much more!  Many buildings will also offer musical or theatrical entertainment. There is so much happening in Lowertown this weekend...you can check it out here! There are over six additional locations within walking distance of the Tilsner that will feature open studios and art--that alone will offer an evening worth of entertainment! It is a great opportunity to view local art--and meet the artists!



 Convenient parking is located across the street from the Tilsner at the Kellogg & Broadway lot (free during the Crawl). You can even catch a shuttle bus there to take you to different locations. Yes, the roads are a bit of a mess (due to light rail construction), but we have been assured that things will be somewhat put back together for the Crawl. But it is always a good bet to park at a convenient spot (like Kellogg and Broadway) and walk between buildings.

This is the best opportunity to see all of my work. Since I have been painting full-time the past 4 months, I have lots of new work to share! Come see what I've been up to!  And as always, I'll be offering my guests some tasty treats (including home-baked goodies)!


I hope to see you sometime during the Crawl!

(For more information, check out the Art Crawl website here!)

1 comment:

Briana, MA said...

Hi Risa,
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I'm so glad you posted about the St. Paul Art Crawl. I hope to make it this year, and I didn't realize it was happening this coming weekend! Thank you!