Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Catalogue Arrival

I am starting to feel a tad less nervous (that comes and goes) and a lot more excited about the Art Crawl this weekend. It helps when I hear that people I know will be coming. I spent a few hours at the studio tonight--finishing some work on a few paintings. I feel better just getting that work done.

While I was at the studio, the catalogue for the Art Crawl was slid under my door. I flipped the catalogue open to the artist images (of their artwork)--and there was the image of the painting I had selected (the painting I had submitted to the State Fair competition). The images are arranged in alphabetical order. I am dead last...which works because it's easy to find me on the page. The colors of my painting jump off the page. I'm very excited about the catalogue. It's a thrill to see your artwork printed on the page.

I'm going to try to get a little more work done before bed.

No comments: