Thursday, October 16, 2008

Take a look at my new banner!

I'm super excited to show off my new banner--created especially for me by Becka Rahn. Becka taught a workshop I took at the Textile Center on how to get your Etsy shop up and running. It was very helpful and provided me with the motivation to get things going. Following the workshop, Becka kicked off a contest for a free banner...and I won. (O.k. I was the only entrant, but I was thrilled nonetheless).

So, Becka designed this wonderful banner for me that incorporates some of my artwork, favorite colors and the spiral. When I saw it the first time I got goosebumps. It's perfect! I will be featuring the new banner now on this blog and my Etsy shop.

And the timing was perfect. I've been very busy the last few nights preparing my new Etsy listings. Last night I got 8 new listings up (all the necklaces I didn't sell at the Art Crawl). Take a look, refer a friend or co-worker.

I will be working on new stuff in the coming weeks. I'm hoping I can fight off this sore throat and spend lots of time in the studio this weekend. Stay tuned for more to come!

No comments: