Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Fever


I've been enjoying a bad case of spring fever this week...brought on by warmer weather--plenty of sunny, blue skies here. In Minnesota, we're a long ways from planting flowers and such (think closer to Memorial Day), but thankfully we have a wonderful Conservatory at Como Zoo that offers us a colorful glimpse of spring. The spring flower show opens this weekend!

I'm also excited because next week I'm off for Spring Break! Time in my studio has been severely lacking of late, but I will be fixing that next week! The spring Art Crawl is only a month away...and I have a lot of painting to do! 

I'm also super psyched because baseball season is about to begin! I'll be the first to admit it, and my friends will confirm it--I'm a bit of a bit of a baseball geek! Baseball=bliss in my world! And last weekend I was able to tour the Twins new baseball stadium-Target Field. It was beautiful! We are ready to enjoy outdoor baseball (let's hope the weather cooperates most of the time!)


I could go on and on about baseball, but I won't here...but I do talk baseball on my baseball blog, Curlz and Curveballs that I just got going again. 

Family. Friends. Art. Baseball. Things that put such a smile on my face!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh risa...
how lusciously beautiful those floral pictures are!
they made me smile!
thanks for sharing them
ciao bella
carmelina