Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Break is over and...


It's back to work for me...which means juggling work with studio time. I have a major event coming up in a few short weeks, lots of paintings started and need to find my way to the studio after work. So far that's not been happening!

My butt has been dragging this week. When I get home from work I feel like I'm barely functional. If I can just get myself to the studio...even for an hour...I would feel so much better.

We'll see how this plan works!

1 comment:

teri said...

wow - I could have written that same blog statement... I have to create several large paintings to hang in a wine shop ... the ideas are all still in my head ... got to get them out onto canvas. So TAG, you're "it" ... let's see if we both can't get the ball rolling ... I will check in tomorrow.