Sunday, March 6, 2011

Temporality: Opening Reception

B3 in front of T's encaustic piece

I had a great time Friday evening at the opening reception for the Temporality exhibit. The best part was celebrating the evening with my fellow protegees: here we are above trying to compose ourselves for a group shot!


The exhibit space (at the Grain Belt Bottling House which is now home to artist studios) is huge! There was art up on the second floor as well!



And after the reception, hubby and I were off to a screening of MCAD student senior film's projects. My hubby had the most screen time--appearing in three (or was it four?) films. More great fun seeing my hubby on the big screen. 

Definitely a night we both got to enjoy  "living the dream" for a bit.
 
 

1 comment:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

This is wonderful Risa! Love your piece. It sounds like a fantastic night. :)