Friday, March 4, 2011

Temporality

Time is On Her Side / Debra Roisnestad


I'll be taking a bit of a break from grant writing this evening to attend the opening reception for the WARM member show. This is a great opportunity to enjoy the work of 65 talented Minnesota women artists. Here are the details:

Temporality Opening Reception

Friday, March 4th
5 - 8 p.m.

Grain Belt Bottling House
79 13th Ave NE
Mpls, MN

I will be at the reception on the early side of things, because then I'll be off to join my husband in a preview of one of the film projects he appeared in! 

If you are unable to take in the show tonight, you can still catch throughout the month of March. The show will be up till March 31st. The exhibit can be viewed during building hours: Monday-Friday, 8-6 p.m.

  
My piece that will be in the show

No comments: