Saturday, October 31, 2009
Five Things (bringing me bliss today)
1. Enjoying a cup of coffee.
2. Browsing in the bookstore while doing #1.
3. Listening to the sweet sweet songwriting & soothing harmonies of James Taylor's Gorilla albumn. (This was the first record that I ever fell in love with. Yes, back then they were records. Vinyl. Albumns with cover art. Those were the days).
4. Painting in my studio while doing #3.
5. Finally killing the wasp, hornet or whatever has been buzzing around my studio. For the past several weeks, on every visit to my studio to do some painting, I have been terrefied of the wasp that would come out after I had started blissfully painting. It's hard to keep your painting mojo going when you're afraid of being stung. I'm hoping there aren't any more wasps in hiding.