Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jax Studio

























Last Saturday I was busy cleaning my home office/studio. I promised to post pics when I was done. Almost, but not quite...still need to hang some shelves.

But I am a lucky girl and have two studios! My home studio is where I do my paperwork, some collage, and when the urge hits, some beading. 

I do my messy work--painting--over at the Jax, which is located just a few blocks away. My Jax studio was highlighted in the summer edition of CPS' Studios magazine. I wrote about that here. I still get a thrill when I'm in a store and I see the magazine!

 































But here's a few more shots that didn't make it in the magazine--























And a few from my hubby's side--





































It's an interesting space! 

6 comments:

Carrie Schmitt said...

Your studio is fantastic. How cool to be featured in Studios magazine! I love seeing where people create. Thanks for sharing!

Heather B. said...

I was thumbing through STUDIO the other day at Barnes & Noble and saw your article. Then said out loud...I know her! Congratulations!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Wow... that is SO neat that you were in that awesome magazine! You have such a cool creative space!

~Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. That is so, so cool! I have studio envy!

Kim Henkel Creations said...

I too enjoyed seeing your studio in the magazine! Nice to see it on your blog as well. My small work space is never clean - unless I am not being creative!

Michelle Brunner said...

So jealous that you have two studio spaces! Love the pictures! Congrats on being in the magazine, that is AWESOME!