Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Antsy...


I'm feeling a little antsy... 

restless, anxious, waiting... 

waiting to hear who will be the mentor that I will be working with the next two years thru the WARM program (I should find out some time this week),  

anxious to turn 50 in less than 19 days, 

restless for the upcoming holidays.

So today I visited some of my favorite places...

a local art store, Wet Paint.  
It's always a welcome diversion to spend a little time 
dreaming in my favorite sort of store.

a coffee shop, where I used a coupon for a free coffee. Yay!

and a bookstore,
my other favorite kind of store to do a little dreaming in.

It all helped to make the day go by a little quicker.

Now I'm off to hang with my daughter and her new puppy, Henry.  
(I call him my grandpuppy).


No comments: