Win the lottery? Doubt it, but a girl can always dream!
It's January 10th already and I still need to get serious about my "new year resolutions"...or maybe not--I haven't decided. I do think the beginning of the year is a good time to set goals, but I don't really like making resolutions for a whole year. For me, it's more about planning, but in shorter blocks of time. Setting quarterly goals is more like it.
But in the spirit of fun, I found this site while reading this blog. Click on the "Gimme More" button and it will keep giving you answers to the question, "This Year, I Will..."
I couldn't stop clicking...and came up with these Top Ten:
1. Make a quilt. I've always wanted to make a quilt. Maybe this will be the year!
2. Move around. Yup, definitely on the list.
3. Throw a costume party. Maybe!
4. Be a better person. I certainly hope so!
5. Talk more, tweet less. Twitter has lost it's charm already.
6. Find the time. Easier said than done!
7. Be on time. Always important to me.
8. Be carefree. I have my moments!
9. Be happy and healthy. Moving to the top of the list!
10. Skip. Maybe when the ice melts!
What's on your list?